Info and price
- Biescas(España) – Ordino(Andorra)
- September 20th– September 27th
- 8 days / 7 nights / 7 stages
- 750 kms
- 20 climbs
- 18000 meters climbing
- 1695 € (5% discount for repeat customers and groups > 3 riders) Free cancellation in case of COVID
What is included
- 3***/ 4**** Hotels, breakfast and dinner included
- Customized support vehicles and support staff
- Feeding points on route
- Pro video and photography
- Santini Jersey
- Transport from/to Barcelona
- Experienced Guides to take care of everything
- Tracks of the route and optional climb
- Optional Services: Bike rental (300€) / massages (Contact us).
- More info in this PDF.
1) Biescas › Biescas
First and shortest stage of the route where we will be riding a circular route through the breathtaking scenery and roads of the Tena Valley.
We will hit the first hill of the day: Hoz the Jaca. One of the key sections of the “Quebrantahuesos” Sportive. Once at the top, we will contemplate the views of the reservoir and we will start our descent towards the second climb of the day: Panticosa. A steady but challenging climb.
We will head towards the last climb of the day: Formigal. This was a decisive climb of the Vuelta 2016, so get ready for action!
2) Biescas › Luz St Sauveur
- Biescas → Luz St Sauveur
- 119 + 30 = 149 Kms
- 4 cols: Pourtalet, Col d'Aubisque, Soulor, Luz Ardidden
- 3800 meters climbing
We started the stage with the long ascent to the Col de Pourtalet to cross the French border and then a spectacular descent.
And then, the main col of the day awaits us: Col d'Aubisque + Col de Soulor, with the spectacular Cirque du Litor.
From the top of the Soulor descent to Luz St Sauveur where the strongest can challenge the colossus Luz Ardidden
3) Luz St Sauveur › Bossot
- Luz St Sauveur → Bossot
- 114 Kms
- 4 cols: Tourmalet, Aspin, Peyresourde, Portilhon
- 3600 meters climbing
Queen stage of the Pyrenean route with the mythical Col du Tourmalet.
Famous stretch in Le Tour de France that takes us to the Col d'Aspin and after a spectacular descent to Arreau and and we join it with the col de Peyresourde.
After a long descent, we arrive to Bagneres de Luchon and return to Spanish territory through the Col de Portilhon.
4) Bossot › Ordino
Stage through the famous Catalan valleys of Vall d'Aran and Noguera Pallaresa that will take us through an spectacular road to Andorran territory at more than 2300 meters of altitude, with a last awesome "sterrato" section.
The colosssu Port de la Bonaigua and Port de Cabús await us before arrive to Ordino.
5) Ordino › Ordino
- Ordino → Ordino
- 90 + 22 = 112 Kms
- 4 cols: La Gallina, La Rabassa, Comella, Beixalis
- 3300 meters climbing
Queen stage through Andorran territory where key ascents in the last Vuelta and Tour await us.
Firstly, one of the most demanding ports in the principality: Col de la Gallina and its ramps above 15%. Later descent to Col de la Rabassa.
Back to Ordino the optional ports of La Comella, Engolasters and Beixalis await us
6) Ordino › Ordino
- Ordino → Ordino
- 55 + 35 = 90 Kms
- 3 cols: Portals d'Encamp, Envalira, Ordino
- 2700 meters climbing
Second soft stage through Andorran territory, where we will start with the most demanding port of the day: Portals d'Encamp.
Next, we have the option of ascending the roof of Andorra: Port d'Envalira at 2400 meters of altitude.
As the last climb of the day the Col de Ordino awaits us before arriving at the hotel
7) Ordino › Ordino
Last stage of the trip through Andorran territory.
Short but demanding stage with ascents to Port de Cabús, Arinsal and as an optional climb to Arcalís (End of stage in Vuelta and Tour).
After a well-deserved meal at the hotel, shower and trip back to Barcelona.
Until the next Pyrenean challenge!
Terms and conditions
- This route is a NON competitive event, there are no timed sections or any price for arriving first.
- You must comply with the rules of the organizer.
- All participants must respect and follow all the traffic rules, as we ride in open roads
- Accesible route to any cyclist with a reasonable level and experience.
- This route requires participants to have GPS devices to follow the route. From the organization will be enabled tracks.
- There are optional climbs to suite all cyclist levels.
- Limited entries.
- We must respect the environment: it is strictly forbidden to throw away rubbish outside the feeding stations.
- It is mandatory the use of the helmet.
- This trip requires that all participants are covered against accident and proffesional liability insurance. It is included in the inscription price. (it´s NOT included your mandatory travel insurance).
- Barcelona Bike Tours declines all responsability on the personal or material accidents that the participans could occur, as well all the accidents they could get involved.
- The organizers reserver their rights to limit the number of available slots, as well to modify this terms and conditions. As well the organizers will have the rights to modify the route in case there are personal risk to any of the participants.
- The organizers will not refund any amount after the deadline date: 15 august 2020.
Booking your trip with Barcelona Bike Tours and join Epic Pyrenees 2020 is easy and safe. Follow these instructions:
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Fill in our booking form. Once you have completed it, press send and you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- You will receive an email from Barcelona Bike Tours with all the details you have need to make the payment of our booking fee: 500 €.
- Once we have receieved the payment of the booking fee, you will receive an email confirming your booking.
- You must make the final payment before the 15th of august.
- Once you have made the final payment, you will be ready to join us in the adventure of your life.
- You will receive a refund of 80% of the payments made up 50 days before the event.
- No refund will be issued after the last 50 days before the start of the trip.