Info and price
- Barcelona → Haro (La Rioja)
- Coming soon
- 7 days / 6 nights / 6 stages
- 600kms + Eroica Hispania
- 5500 meters climbing
- 1.695 € (5% discount for Eroica customers and groups > 3 riders)
What is included
- 3/4**** Hotels, breakfast and dinner
- Customized support vehicles and support
- Feeding points on route
- Pro video and photography
- Organized transports from La Rioja to Barcelona
- Tracks of the route.
- Booking to Eroica Hispania on June 7th
- Santini Eroica Jersey
- Optional Services: Bike Rental (300€) and massages (Contact us).
- More info in this PDF.
1) Barcelona › Rocallaura
We start our "eroica" route from our headquarter in the center of Barcelona: Eroica Caffè.
First friendly section through the Llobregat River, to arrive the spectacular Penedés region, where start the hardest section of the day until arriving Rocallaura spa hotel.
2) Rocallaura › Sariñena
Long stage but with descending sections that will take us to the community of Aragón, crossing the monumental city of Lleida.
Last section with the most demanding route until arrive to Sariñena.
3) Sariñena › Ejea de los Caballeros
Full stage through Aragón region, with flat terrain and many sections of dirty roads.
Spectacular final section bordering the Sotonera reservoir and shifting us a few kilometers from the route to enjoy the wonderful "Aguapal de Valpalmas".
4) Ejea de los Caballeros › Calahorra
And finally we arrive to La Rioja region, crossing the area of the Bardenas Reales and then Navarra region.
Shorter stage and less unevenness of the trip that will allow us to rest for the final part of the route.
5) Calahorra › Briñas (Haro)
Last stage of the trip that will take us to the start of the next edition of Eroica Hispania in La Rioja.
We start with a smooth route that will be complicated as we ride to La Rioja through famous wine areas such as La Guardia, Ciego, Bastida, Haro.
The next day, rest day enjoying the Eroica festival before the big race.
Terms and conditions
- This route is a NON competitive event, there are no timed sections or any price for arriving first.
- You must comply with the rules of the organizer.
- All participants must respect and follow all the traffic rules, as we ride in open roads
- Accesible route to any cyclist with a reasonable level and experience.
- This route requires participants to have GPS devices to follow the route. From the organization will be enabled tracks.
- There are optional climbs to suite all cyclist levels.
- Limited entries.
- We must respect the environment: it is strictly forbidden to throw away rubbish outside the feeding stations.
- It is mandatory the use of the helmet.
- This trip requires that all participants are covered against accident and proffesional liability insurance. It is included in the inscription price. (it´s NOT included your mandatory travel insurance).
- Booking end date: 10 May 2020.
- You authorize Barcelona Bike Tours to use any photography or filming in their promotional and marketing material
- Barcelona Bike Tours declines all responsability on the personal or material accidents that the participans could occur, as well all the accidents they could get involved.
- The organizers reserver their rights to limit the number of available slots, as well to modify this terms and conditions. As well the organizers will have the rights to modify the route in case there are personal risk to any of the participants.
- The organizers will not refund any amount after the deadline date: 10 May 2020.
Booking your trip with Barcelona Bike Tours and join EPIC EROICA 2020 is easy and safe. Follow these instructions:
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Fill in our booking form. Once you have completed it, press send and you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- You will receive an email from Barcelona Bike Tours with all the details you have need to make the payment of our booking fee: 500 euros.
- Once we have receieved the payment of the booking fee, you will receive an email confirming your booking.
- You must make the final payment before the 10th of May.
- Once you have made the final payment, you will be ready to join us in the adventure of your life.
- You will receive a refund of 80% of the payments made up 50 days before the event.
- No refund will be issued after the last 50 days before the start of the trip.