Info and price
- Barcelona(España) – Ordino(Andorra)
- July 5th – July 11st
- 7 days / 6 nights / 7 stages
- 738 kms
- 25 climbs
- 20000 meters climbing
- 1395 € (5% discount for repeat customers and groups > 3 riders) Free cancellation in case of COVID
What is included
- 3***/ 4**** Hotels with pool, breakfast and dinner included
- Customized support vehicles and support staff
- Feeding points on route
- Pro video and photography
- Santini Jersey
- Transport from Andorra to Barcelona
- Experienced Guides to take care of everything
- Tracks of the route and optional climb
- Optional Services: Bianchi carbon bike rental (300€) / massages (Contact us).
- More info in this PDF.
1) Barcelona › Viladrau
- Barcelona → Viladrau
- 109 + 12 = 121Kms
- 4 cols: La Conreria, Papers, Bordoi, Turó de L'Home
- 2800 meters climbing
We start the trip from the Catalonia capital saying goodbye to the Mediterranean through La Conreria mountain.
We cross the Vallés and the Serralada Litoral until we reach Montseny mountain where is one of the most demanding mountain of the trip: Turo de L'Home (With its hard, but optional, last 6 kms).
Long descent to one of the most beautiful towns in Catalonia: Viladrau.
2) Viladrau › Olot
- Viladrau → Olot
- 93 + 17 = 110Kms
- 5 cols: Sant Hilari, Sant Julia, Guilleries, Rupit, Bracons
- 2700 meters climbing
One of the most beautiful and quiet stages on secondary roads. We go through the natural park of Les Guilleries through the Sau reservoir until we reach the picturesque medieval town of Rupit.
Long descent to the capital of La Garrotxa: Olot. There we can decide to challenge the most famous port in the region: Coll de Bracons.
3) Olot › La Molina
- Olot → La Molina
- 93 + 25 = 118Kms
- 4 cols: Coll de Canes, Merolla, Creueta, La Molina
- 3400 meters climbing
Queen stage of the trip to Andorra, through the volcanic park of La Garrotxa with Coll de Canes.
We continue approaching the Pyrenees by secondary roads that will take us to La Pobla de Lillet, where another of the great Catalan ports awaits us: La Creuta.
Descent to the hotel in La Molina ski resort, where we offer to climb La Molina as an optional mountain of the day.
4) La Molina › Ordino
- La Molina → Ordino
- 95 Kms
- 3 cols: Col de Puymorens, Port d'Envalira, Ordino
- 2000 meters climbing
Short but intense stage that will allow us to visit the 3 countries of the Pyrenees: Spain, France and Andorra.
We start with a long descent to Puigcerda, where we are in France crossing the Col de Puymorens; which we connect with Port d'Envalira to arrive Andorra through Pas de la Casa.
From the top of the trip at 2400 meters of altitude, a long descent awaits us to Canillo, where we start the last climb of the day: Col de Ordino.
5) Ordino › Ordino
- Ordino → Ordino
- 90 + 22 = 112 Kms
- 5 cols: La Gallina, La Rabassa, Comella, Engolasters, Beixalis
- 3500 meters climbing
Queen stage through Andorran territory where key ascents in the last Vuelta and Tour await us.
Firstly, one of the most demanding ports in the principality: Col de la Gallina and its ramps above 15%. Later descent to Col de la Rabassa.
Back to Ordino the optional ports of La Comella, Engolasters and Beixalis await us
6) Ordino › Ordino
Second stage of the trip through Andorran territory.
Short but demanding stage with ascents to Port de Cabús, Arinsal and as an optional climb to Arcalís (End of stage in Vuelta and Tour).
7) Ordino › Ordino
- Ordino → Ordino
- 55 + 35 = 90 Kms
- 3 cols: Portals d'Encamp, Envalira, Ordino
- 2500 meters climbing
Last soft stage through Andorran territory, where we can enjoy the Tour de France pros in Port d'Envalira at 2400 meters of altitude.
Before, our propusal is the most demanding port of the day: Portals d'Encamp.
As the last climb of the trip the Col de Ordino awaits us before arriving at the hotel
Terms and conditions
- This route is a NON competitive event, there are no timed sections or any price for arriving first.
- You must comply with the rules of the organizer.
- All participants must respect and follow all the traffic rules, as we ride in open roads
- Accesible route to any cyclist with a reasonable level and experience.
- This route requires participants to have GPS devices to follow the route. From the organization will be enabled tracks.
- There are optional climbs to suite all cyclist levels.
- Limited entries.
- We must respect the environment: it is strictly forbidden to throw away rubbish outside the feeding stations.
- It is mandatory the use of the helmet.
- This trip requires that all participants are covered against accident and proffesional liability insurance. It is included in the inscription price. (it´s NOT included your mandatory travel insurance).
- Barcelona Bike Tours declines all responsability on the personal or material accidents that the participans could occur, as well all the accidents they could get involved.
- The organizers reserver their rights to limit the number of available slots, as well to modify this terms and conditions. As well the organizers will have the rights to modify the route in case there are personal risk to any of the participants.
- The organizers will not refund any amount after the deadline date: 5 june 2021, except for cancellation due to COVID.
Booking your trip with Barcelona Bike Tours and join Epic Pyrenees 2021 is easy and safe. Follow these instructions:
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Fill in our booking form. Once you have completed it, press send and you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- You will receive an email from Barcelona Bike Tours with all the details you have need to make the payment of our booking fee: 500 €.
- Once we have receieved the payment of the booking fee, you will receive an email confirming your booking.
- You must make the final payment before the 5th of june.
- Once you have made the final payment, you will be ready to join us in the adventure of your life.
- You will receive a refund of 80% of the payments made up 30 days before the event.
- No refund will be issued after the last 30 days before the start of the trip.